Rocky Bay, formerly the Western Australian Society for Crippled Children, was founded in 1938. The organisation provides care and support for people with disabilities, particularly those with neuromuscular and other neurological disorders.
Our client group comprises people with muscular dystrophy, spina bifida, cerebral palsy and those with an acquired brain injury. Our Vision is for people with disabilities to achieve quality of living, aspire to excellence, discover their full potential and facilitate self discovery.
Rocky Bay services include:
- Therapy - minimising the impact and maximising the health, functional ability and development of valued social roles for clients;
- Accommodation - supporting people with disabilities to live as independently as possible in an environment of their choice
- Community participation - facilitating and supporting access and participation
in community activities
- Aids and Equipment - ensuring that children and adults have the aids and equipment necessary to maintain their quality of life
- Respite - providing families with access to regular breaks from their duties as carers as well as emergency support
- Employment - assisting individuals to obtain and maintain open or self employment
Rocky Bay Inc.
Registered Office: 60 McCabe Street, Mosman Park WA 6012
Postal Address: PO Box 53, Mosman Park WA 6912
Telephone: (08) 9383 5111
Facsimile: (08) 9383 1320
ABN: 66 028 387 386
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.rockybay.org.au