LiveBetter Community Services is an organisation formed through the amalgamation of several like-minded, regionally based community service organisations that recognise the need for specialist service provision for the people of regional Australia.
Delivering a range of aged, disability, carer, child & family, mental health and clinical services, LiveBetter takes a holistic approach to working with customers seeking to ensure that customer needs and preferences are met. As well as service delivery LiveBetter assists customers with information, linking and referrals.
LiveBetter has undergone a period of significant growth, with continuing growth in staff numbers, service capacity and diversity and geographic spread. We employ more than 1400 staff operating offices, homes, respite cottages and community hubs across Central Queensland and all non-coastal regions of NSW. Working alongside our staff are more than 200 volunteers who provide extra support and services to our customers and communities.
LiveBetter is positioned as one of the largest regionally-based providers of community services in eastern Australia. LiveBetter remains focused on ensuring programs and services are provided by local staff and tailored to the individual needs of local people and communities.
Our Purpose: Enabling the people in regional Australia to live their best lives.
Our Values: LiveBetter’s Values guide the way we conduct ourselves. This includes how we interact with our clients, community and business partners and how we treat each other. LiveBetter’s Values are:
- Integrity: We live out our values, are honest and ethical in all our dealings and are accountable for our actions.
- Respect: We value the individual. We recognise the rights and choices of the client, employees and the community. We encourage teamwork and support diversity within the team.
- Cooperation: We strive to identify and create value from partnerships and alliances with other organisations, agencies, businesses, communities and within our own organisation.
- Empowerment: We believe that individuals and communities should be encouraged and supported to realise their full potential.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence and best practice in all that we do as individuals,
Head office: Level 1, 235 Lords Place Orange NSW 2800
Postal address: PO Box 2500 Orange NSW 2800
Telephone: (02) 6301 2400
Fax: (02) 6391 2444